1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Don't make any as I would break them within two days.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No but at least three of my friends are about to.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, Lilo our bestest ratty, well bestest apart from all the others.
5. What countries did you visit?
Austria, Hungary, Wales, Germany, Czech Republic, Scotland.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Money, we started the year with loads and now have NOTHIN'.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
1st Nov for the wedding, December 26th too, for the earthquake tsunami disaster.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Losing a stone in weight
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not going dancing enough and not doing any artwork.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Lucius Malfoy cane, Four more Rats.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My Mum for not bickering at Christmas, just_becky for being a good friend.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Alf's for various reasons which I am not talking about.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Wedding, Holiday, Christmas
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The Holiday to Europe
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Absolute Beginners - Bowie
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? - Same
ii. thinner or fatter? - Thinner
iii. richer or poorer? - Poorer, much poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
BDSM, lost more weight
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With Alf and my Parents.
21. How will you be spending New Years?
Spent it with friends
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Yes, but secretively and she is straight.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Little Britain, Old re-runs of Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes, Midsomer Murders (sad cow).
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
ALLIE JONES FROM BRISTOL, SHORT GIRL, LONG HAIR, GOES TO BRISTOL AKIDO CENTRE, TRIES TO STEAL PEOPLES HUSBANDS!!!
26. What was the best book you read?
The Phillip Pulman Biography. Interesting Chap.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Franz Ferdinand, Johnny Cash (bit late now).
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Prisoner of Azkaban of Course ;-)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I stayed at home and had a minor breakdown and didn't talk to anyone.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having more money, not ever meeting ALLIE FUCKING JONES!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Pin Stripe Suits, Sharon Osbourne meets Dita Von Teese.
34. What kept you sane?
Drink, Slash, Porn, and Friends (real people, not the crap programme).
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gary Oldman as usual, Sharon Osbourne (sad I know).
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The War, Bush getting back in, grrr.
37. Who did you miss?
Simon and Jo after they moved to Wales :-( and Dasha when she left work.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
A far too lovely person called Dasha *sigh* Straight, unfortunatley.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: I've just put the lyrics to the three song choices earlier.
Just listen to any Bowie really, it's been a real mixture of a year.